How to apply
• The letter should be addressed to:
Tel: +7 7172 769513
• Expedited project approval procedures often apply
• Application Template Commercialization Initiatives (CI) in English and Russian
• For Advanced Matchmaking (AMM) support may be requested either by the institute director or by an ISTC Partner, via a signed letter on the Partner's/Institute's letterhead addressed to the Deputy Executive Director of the Partnering & Sustainability Department.
• (Please view a Sample Request Letter)
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.