First Announcement: the Internation Conference “Radiation Safety Challenges in the 21st Century” will be held on 20-21 June, 2012 in Yerevan, Armenia.
The Internation Conference “Radiation Safety Challenges in the 21st Century” will be held on 20-21 June, 2012 in Yerevan, Armenia.
Conference organizers invite all researchers and specialists working in the field of biotechnology, biology, medicine, chemistry and all those concerned in the current issues of radiation safety.
Local Organizing Committee:
Scientific Centre of Radiation Medicine and Burns Ministry of Health of the Republic of Armenia, WHO Collaborating Centre.
Web site of the Institute--->www.medrad.narod.ru
The Conference will be focused on the following issues:
- Radiation safety in the 21st century after Chernobyl and Fukushima nuclear accidents;
- Results of over 25-year studies on medical after-effects of Chernobyl NPP accident;
- Biological effects of radiation;
- Problems of radioactive wastes utilization;
- Problems related to deactivation of surfaces contaminated by radionuclides;
- Remediation of contaminated soils in zones of radioecological tension.
For further information please contact:
Ms. Liudmila Mitina (ISTC SPM), e-mail address: email@example.com, phone: +7 (495) 982 31 85
Mr. Nikoghos M. Hovhannisyan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (374 10) 34 11 44; 34 91 54
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.