Bioherbicides for Narcotics Plants Destruction
Ecologically Safe Method of Destruction Plants Containing Drugs in the Kyrgyz Republic ("Bioherbicides")
Tech Area / Field
3 Approved without Funding
KORGOO, Kyrgyzstan, Komsomolsky
- Science and Consultation Centre "Jayit" on Problems of Pastures and Plant Production, Kyrgyzstan, Ak-Jol
- United States Department of Agriculture / Agricultural Research Service, USA, MD, Beltsville\nPlant Research International, The Netherlands, Wageningen\nUniversity of Florida / Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, USA, FL, Gainesville\nIstituto di Scienze delle Produzioni Alimentari, Italy, Bari\nInternational Society for Plant Pathology, USA, FL, Tampa
Краткое описание проектаThe purpose of researches - to develop biotechnological methods of decreaseuction of a contamination of fields and pastures weeds containing drugs, with the purpose of preservation of an environment and creation of non-polluting and economically favourable bioherbicide.
Scientists of National Academy of the Kirghiz Republic establish universal distribution plants containing drugs (hemp, wild poppy, mushrooms) in Kyrgyzstan. In many areas of our republic they grow in the wild form, for example, the hemp cause damage to an agricultural production as a weed and is used as raw material for manufacturing handicraft narcotic substances.
Destruction of the given weed probably in two ways: chemical and biotechnological. The last is possible at application of microorganisms or elements of genic engineering.
The analysis of a floristic material has shown, that from known plants containing drugs in Kyrgyzstan successfully vegetatives such a plant as, hemp, mushrooms, different kinds of a poppy and other plants. Thrickets of the given plants are used as raw material for manufacturing handicraft narcotic substances and the further distribution among drugunstable the population. Patalogic action for a human body and reason also determines a urgency of studying of possible methods of destruction of the given plants in natural cenosyses.
Distribution plants containing drugs in natural biocenosyses, in non-polluting zones (pastures, haymakings, обочины fields, ravines and hollows) where basically the cattle is grazed and causes difficulty for use of chemical methods of destruction. Real and ecologically safe method is application of a biological way. However in world practice of protection of plants the biological preparation effective for decrease of distribution drug containing is not turned out still plants though there are data about rich mycoflora these plants. So on the literary data it is known, that only on one hemp develop more than 50 kinds of microorganisms of a mushroom origin, such as (Alternaria alternate (Fr.), Pythium aphanidermatum, Fusarium oxysporum, Rhizoctonia napi, Cercospora cannabina, Leveillula taurica, Peronospora cannabina, Septoria cannabina, Macrosporium cannabinum, Uredo kriegeriana, Botrytis infestans, Verticillium dahliae, Phoma herbarum). Use of the given natural resources, for creation of the future biological product would allow to solve the problem on non-distribution drugs containing plants in the safe way. In this connection, into research problems enters:
1. Studying pathogenic micoflora plants containing drugs (hemp and others).
2. Monitoring development of the basic pathogenic kinds of deseases plant containing drugs (a hemp and others).
3. Cultivation and duplication of pathogenic kinds of activators of deseases plant containing drugs (hemp and others).
4. Definition of biological efficiency of pathogenic microorganisms plant containing drugs in laboratory and field conditions.
On the basis of the carried out(spent) researches under the above-stated program the following results will be received:
1. It is investigated pathogenic micoflora of weeds containing drugs (hemp).
2. Monitoring development of the basic pathogenic kinds of deseases weeds containing drugs (hemp).
3. Technique of cultivation and duplication of pathogenic activators of deseases weeds containing drugs (hemp will be developed).
4. Biological efficiency of pathogenic microorganisms in laboratory and field conditions will be determined.
5. Initial material of a pathogenic microorganism for creation of the future bioherbicide will be picked up.