Why Become a Collaborator
Benefits for the Foreign Collaborators
- Contact with high-level and highly-skilled CIS scientists and engineers.
- Participation in experiments at unique installations and facilities.
- Improved focus and efficiency of R&D activity through information exchange and consultation.
- Potential cooperation in commercialization of results.
- Creates opportunity for activities beyond and outside the scope of underlying project agreement.
In turn, the collaborator should comply with the ethical principles as well as confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements of their funding national Parties, participating recipient institutes, and hosting national Parties.
"See ISTC's new Promotional video and Visit ISTC's Stand at the Astana EXPO 2017 from June to September 2017"