Why Become a Collaborator
Benefits for the Foreign Collaborators
- Contact with high-level and highly-skilled CIS scientists and engineers.
- Participation in experiments at unique installations and facilities.
- Improved focus and efficiency of R&D activity through information exchange and consultation.
- Potential cooperation in commercialization of results.
- Creates opportunity for activities beyond and outside the scope of underlying project agreement.
In turn, the collaborator should comply with the ethical principles as well as confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements of their funding national Parties, participating recipient institutes, and hosting national Parties.