Solid Propellant Utilisation
Development of Physicochemical Principles and Technology for Utilisation of Large-Scale Composite Solid Rocket Propellant Charges
Tech Area / Field
- CHE-IND/Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering/Chemistry
- ENV-WDS/Waste Disposal/Environment
- NNE-FUE/Fuels/Non-Nuclear Energy
8 Project completed
Senior Project Manager
Boreskov Institute of Catalysis, Russia, Novosibirsk reg., Akademgorodok
- Institute of Chemical Kinetics and Combustion, Russia, Novosibirsk reg., Novosibirsk\nMakeyev Design Bureau of State Rocket Center, Russia, Chelyabinsk reg., Miass\nFederal Research and Production Center «Altai», Russia, Altay reg., Biysk
- Fraunhofer Institute Chemische Technologie, Germany, Pfinztal\nLawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA, CA, Livermore
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.