Design Documents for Barodestruction of Automobile Tyres
Elaboration of Design Documents for the Equipment of the Plant Implementing Barodestruction Technology of Recycling Post-consumer Steel-Belted Car Tyres
Tech Area / Field
- MAN-PDM/Plant Design and Maintenance/Manufacturing Technology
- ENV-SPC/Solid Waste Pollution and Control/Environment
3 Approved without Funding
NPO Cord-Ex, Russia, Perm reg., Perm
- KKC International, Ltd., Japan, Tokyo\nA.R. Trading Co., Ltd, Japan, Yamagata
Project summaryThe submitted project «Elaboration of design documents for the equipment of the plant implementing barodestruction technology of recycling post-consumer steel-belted car tyres» is a regular stage intended for commercializing the results of the previously executed ISTC Project 152, 152.B. «Development of barodestruction technology of recycling used steel-belted car tyres and production of new composite materials incorporating recycled products».
The project execution will result in the elaboration of a set design documents sufficient for building a new plant recycling steel-belted car tyres on the basis of BD-technology. It should provide for commercialization of the results of project 152.B.
The amount of works envisaged by the submitted project may be pided into 6 principal parts. They are:
– Development of conceptual designs for the equipment of the production line of car tyre recycling by BD-method.
– Selection and modernization of standard equipment with the development of RFP and conceptual design for finishing each equipment unit to adapt it to BD-technology.
– Elaboration of working design documents.
– Elaboration of working design documents for the system operating the technological complex.
– Elaboration of design document text.
– Elaboration of general design documents for the equipment system of tyre recycling plant.
Technical approaches and methods of the project execution are based on the great amount of experience and knowledge accumulated by the scientists and specialists of the participant organization during the development of the unique technological equipment and technologies of production of special polymeric materials. The problems elaboration of design documents will be solved on the basis of the Uniform system of design documents (USDD) using computer graphic means.
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.