Complex Investigations of Possibilities of Reduction of Aviation Influence on Environment and its Utilization for Ecological Monitoring
Tech Area / Field
- SAT-SAF/Space Safety/Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
8 Project completed
Senior Project Manager
Tyurin I A
Gromov Flight Research Institute, Russia, Moscow reg., Zhukovsky
- Deutsche Forschungsanstalt für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.(DLR), Belgium, Brussels
Project summaryObjectives of the project
- reduction of local noise due to selection of non-standard optimal descent (climb) and take off (landing) trajectories.
- experimental investigations of aircraft engine emissions on atmospheric pollution in real cruise flight conditions. These investigations have not an analogies in the world.
- investigations on creation of systems and techniques of airborne monitoring of ground, sea and atmosphere based on modern high technologies.
- Computations and modeling of takeoff/landing regimes using satellite system information. Flight investigations on flying laboratories, estimate of local noise, statistical analysis of results.
- Development of techniques of experiment in twin flight, involving taking probes of gas in a wake and automated analysis in real time scale onboard of the flying laboratory.
- Improvement and identification of mathematical models of physico-chemical processes of interaction of atmosphere with engine emissions.
- Analysis of state of technology of airborne monitoring in Russia and abroad. Development of flight experiment techniques on development techniques of complex aviation monitoring. Development of requirements to systems of onboard equipment for their complex utilization.
- Development of recommendations on implementing non-standard optimal trajectories of descent (climb) and landing (takeoff), taking into account of special features of concrete airfield conditions. These recommendations will ensure the noise reduction.
- Elaboration of the experimental technique and estimation of influence of aircraft engine emissions on atmospheric pollution in real cruise flight conditions according to results of experiment and modeling.
- Development of recommendations on efficient technique of complex airborne monitoring of ground, sea and atmosphere. This technique will be based on the measurement analysis of real physical principles.