Development, Research and Advanced Nanocrystalline Materials
Tech Area / Field
- MAT-SYN/Materials Synthesis and Processing/Materials
3 Approved without Funding
VNIITF, Russia, Chelyabinsk reg., Snezhinsk
- Ural Branch of RAS / Institute of Metal Physics, Russia, Sverdlovsk reg., Ekaterinburg
- FENIXTEC, Fenix Technology International, INC., USA, DC, Washington
Project summaryPROJECT OBJECTIVE
The objective of this project is to develop advanced technologies and equipment for receiving industrial prototypes of materials with nanocrystalline structure using achievements in reception of nanocrystalline materials.
As a consequence of realization of the Project the following guaranteeing technologies will be created:
- reception of nanocrystalline materials;
- reception of large-scale blanks and parts from the nanocrystalline materials;
- increase of quality of structural materials.
Creation of technological bases for making parts with nanocrystalline structure and creation of technical basis for further development of scientific research and experimental designing work in the field of new technology introduction will become final result of the Project.
- deepening integration of weapons scientists into international scientific community by way of joint search of decisions at the creation of resource-saving technologies for US companies and European Economical Community.