ISTC can help moderate the cost of Research & Development for private companies, governmental and non-governmental organizations by carrying out projects in countries of the Former Soviet Union and Georgia. Through ISTC, partners can access close to 2,000 research institutes with highly skilled scientists and develop R&D projects in a secure environment thanks to ISTC's diplomatic status and its experienced team of managers.
Benefits of cooperation with ISTC: Cost effective, Unique solutions, Global logistics, Project monitoring, IPR assistance
- No cost technology R&D search;
- Moderate project R&D costs;
- Complete control of funds assured through ISTC;
- Direct tax-free grant payments to recipients via ISTC;
- Customs and duty-free imports of equipment via ISTC;
- On-site monitoring and audits by professional ISTC project management;
- On-site supported visits to institutes and closed cities;
- Access to ISTC networks across CIS and Georgia;
- Intellectual Property Rights support;
- ISTC support programs (competency building, travel grants, seminars and workshops);
- Multi-lingual staff (English, Russian and Kazakh and etc.).
"See ISTC's new Promotional video and Visit ISTC's Stand at the Astana EXPO 2017 from June to September 2017"