The ISTC Full Stack Developer
(12 Months Service Contract)
1. General Description of the Position
Full Stack Developer is responsible for coding, innovative design, layout of website(s) and function, maintaining and updating computer databases, database management, troubleshooting, and developing new systems to improve data protection and analysis, development and practical implementation of the approved ISTC policies. Provides information reports as requested.
Full Stack Developer reports to ITM.
Full Stack Developer performs the following duties:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Optimizes code and databases for performance.
- Compiles and updates on a regular basis the instructions documentation.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Assists any aspect related to information management system development or maintenance.
4. Qualifications requirements
- Graduate degree in Computer Science.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Experience in assembling sites using CMS, as well as writing their own modules and components for CMS.
- Practical experience in the development of websites.
- Understanding the OOP.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Certified professional in developing is welcome.
- Fluent English/Kazakh/Russian languages skills.
- Communicative teamworker.
Place of work: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Eligibility: Citizens of Republic of Kazakhstan
To apply, please send your detailed CV (in English) and a cover letter with references indicating your professional interest in the job to Ilyas Shayakhmetov, email@example.com, and Gulnora Yakubova, firstname.lastname@example.org, before March 12, 2021.
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.