ISTC JOB DESCRIPTION
1. General Description of the Position
The Software Developer is responsible for the development and practical implementation of the approved ISTC’s IT policy as well as user support and systems administrator.
The Software Developer reports directly to the Chief Finance Officer at ISTC.
3. Duties and responsibilities
- Develops functionality of Microsoft Navision including creating new queries, construction of reports, fixing errors;
- Administers Microsoft Navision databases including aspects such as data integrity, maintenance, security, remote use and implementation of new features in production databases;
- Supervises Microsoft Navision databases utilization through Internet and coordinates technical aspects of integration of external and internal information sources;
- Organizes training for users and specialists. Acts as an expert contact point for all Microsoft Navision-related topics.
4. Qualifications requirements:
- Higher technical education.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision platform.
- At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Navision server programming and administration.
- Certified professional in Microsoft Navision administration is welcome.
- Knowledge of SQL platform, writing scripts and queries. Knowledge of other database platforms is welcome.
- Knowledge of programming languages Java, JavaScipt, PHP, LotusScript.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies.
- Knowledge of main data exchange protocols and software, TCP/IP technologies.
- Good knowledge of English.
5. Other requirements
Ability and comfort in developing and maintaining working relationships with relevant vendors and departments as required by ISTC management would be considered an asset.
Team player with good social skills.
References are preferable.
Place of work: Astana, Kazakhstan
Eligibility: Citizens of Republic of Kazakhstan
To apply please send your detailed CV (in English) and a cover letter, indicating your professional interest in the job, to Mr. Ilyas Shayakhmetov at e-mail email@example.com