Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics
Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics (ICMMG)
6, prospect Akademika Lavrentieva, Novosibirsk, 630090, Russia
- 1067 - Seismic Stations Calibration
- 1812 - Research Spacecraft for Asteroids Studies
- 2169 - Biogenic Atmospheric Aerosols in Western Siberia
- 3105 - Seismic Traces Calibration for CTBT
- Seismic Monitoring / Environment
- Extraterrestrial Exploration / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Spacecraft Trajectories and Mechanics / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Unmanned Spacecraft / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Air Pollution and Control / Environment
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Modelling and Risk Assessment / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.