Chemical Diversity Research Institute
Chemical Deversity Research Institute (CDRI)
2a Rabochaya Str, Khimki, Moscow region, 141401, Russia
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Analytical Chemistry / Chemistry
- Other / Chemistry
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
BriefChemical Diversity Research Institute (CDRI) is a unique biotech specialized in combinatorial, medicinal and computational chemistry, and high-throughput screening for early drug discovery. The CDRI goal is the synthesis of the latest advances in chemistry with the unlimited scientific potential and unique experience of Russian researchers.
Research- Solid- and liquid-phase combinatorial synthesis;
- Wide range of feasible synthetic transformations;
- First-class analytical equipment;
- The world largest library of compounds for bioscreening;
- Collection of reagents for combinatorial synthesis;
- Unique proprietary software system for management of chemical information.
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.