Chemical Automatics Engineering Design Corp.
Open Stock Company CADB
22, Voroshilova str., Voronezh, 394055, Russia
- 0092 - Nuclear Rocket System Testing
- 1099 - Laser Plant for Water Surface Clearing
- 1171 - Testing of Propulsion Feed System
- 1926 - Laser Ignition in Jet Engines
- 2260 - Laser Rocket Engine
- 3236 - Laser Start for Rocket Engine
- 3644 - Laser Propulsion in Space
- Extraterrestrial Exploration / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Reactor Engineering and NPP / Fission Reactors
- Space Vehicles and Support Equipment / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Water Pollution and Control / Environment
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Plasma Physics / Physics
- Aeronautics / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Unmanned Spacecraft / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.