Center of Scientific and Technical Development
Center of Scientific and Technical Development (CSTD)
49/116 Krivenko Str., Pavlodar, 637000, Kazakhstan
- K-438 - New Technologies for High Performance Machinery
- K-439 - Quality of output Signal in Electronics
- Manufacturing, Planning, Processing and Control / Manufacturing Technology
- Machinery and Tools / Manufacturing Technology
- Other / Manufacturing Technology
- Other / Other Basic Sciences
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Surface Transportation / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Sensors and Signal Processing / Information and Communications
- Microelectronics and Optoelectronics / Information and Communications
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.