80, Leningradskii pr., Moscow, 111024, Russia
- 0846 - Homodyne Radar
- 0847 - Non-Contacting Monitoring of Enclosed Pipeline
- 0847.2 - Non-Contacting Monitoring of Enclosed Pipeline
- 0958 - Market Economic Relations
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Surface Transportation / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Other / Other Basic Sciences
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.