Belarussian State Research and Production Powder Metallurgy Concern / Powder Metallurgy Research Institute with Pilot Plant
Belarussian State Research and Production Powder Metallurgy Concern (BPMC)
41, Platonov str., Minsk, 220071, Belarus
- B-448 - Solid Oxide Fuel Cell
- B-685 - Manufacturing of Ceramic-Polymeric Materials
- B-735 - Sintering of Porous Materials by Electric Discharge
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Ceramics / Materials
- Composites / Materials
- Miscellaneous Energy Conversion / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Other / Manufacturing Technology
- Engineering Materials / Manufacturing Technology
- Manufacturing, Planning, Processing and Control / Manufacturing Technology
- Other / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.