Armenian National Agrarian University
Armenian National Agrarian University (ANAU)
74 Teryan Str.,Yerevan,009,Armenia
- A-2134 - Radiation and Probiotics
- A-2196 - Development of method for obtaining slow-action fertilizer from alumino-silicate.
- Food & Nutrition / Agriculture
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Radiobiology / Biotechnology
- Other / Agriculture
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.