Almaty Power Consolidated
Almaty Power Consolidated (APC)
7 Dostyk avenue, Almaty, 480002, Kazakhstan
- K-1343 - Plasma-Fuel Systems
- Fuel Conversion / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Electric Power Production / Non-Nuclear Energy
BriefAlmaty Power Consolidated was founded in 1996 in the framework of the privatization of the energy sector of the Republic of Kazakhstan
After the Belgian Tractebel SA quit Kazakhstan power market in May 2000, CJSC Almaty Power Consolidated has been under CJSC "Kaztransgas" company managment,
CJSC is the largest energy system in the south of Kazakhstan and performs as an integral utility to produce, transport and distribute electric power and heat to provide power supply to residential, industrial and agricultural customers within its concession area in the city of Almaty and the region.
Just by the origin of energy system design APC finds itself in a natural monopoly status. Therefore, the pricing for goods and services delivered by APC is determined by the Agency for Regulation of Natural Monopolies and Protection of Competition, and Small Scale Business Support. CJSC APC acts in collaboration with Kazakhstan National Grid Operator Company - KEGOC, and is a reliable partner for the power companies of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, that all together comprise a uniform Energy System of Central Asia.
- APC aims to provide comprehensive and integrated services to its customers. The company uses the expertise available in its different departments to see through the most complex and demanding of the projects
- APC always strives to ensure its activities complement to local environment and community in the country,
- to reduce the costs to produce and distribute electricity and heat:
- to decrease commercial and technical losses m electric and heat networks
- to further improve the current already remarkable collection rate o1 90°o:
- to improve the technical and economic indicators of operation for main equipment on the power plants
- to undertake necessary safety measures
- to observe environmental requirements
- to care for social assets
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.