International Conference “Fundamental and Applied NanoEletroMagnetics”, May 22-25, 2012, Minsk, Belarus.
The International Conference “Fundamental and Applied NanoEletroMagnetics” was held in Belarusian State University on May 22-25, 2012 in Minsk, Belarus.
The Institute for Nuclear Problems, BSU, Minsk, Belarus - an organizer of the event.
This conference aimed to provide a forum for scientists specializing in different areas of the nanoparticles and nanostructures materials synthesis and applications to interact with their counterparts working in the areas of electromagnetic theory and applied electromagnetic.
The scope of the Conference included the following topics:
- electromagnetic effects in nanostructures: simulation and experiment,
- carbon nanotubes, graphene and other nanocarbon forms in electromagnetic,
- nano-cavities, -antennas, and -transmission lines,
- optical nonlinearity on nano-scale,
- nano-structured composite materials and thin films: synthesis and physical chemical properties,
- nano-structured composite materials for electromagnetic shielding and ionization radiation protection,
- ordered nanostructures and metamaterials for electromagnetic fields manipulation and processing,
- biomedical applications of metallic nanoparticles and nanocarbons,
- quantum light processing and single-photon devices.
- The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC),
- Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus
- 7th Framework Program of EU, project FP7-266529 BY-NanoERA
Conference website----> http://www.nano.bsu.by/fanem12
For further information please contact: Ms. Liudmila Mitina (ISTC SPM), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +7 (495) 982 31 85